This agreement comes in two inseparable parts: 1) the Agreement language, and 2) a Definitions & Explanations section. If you’re reading the Agreement and see a word capitalized that normally isn’t, it probably has more details in the Definitions & Explanations section. I separated the two sections so that you can read as little or as much “legalese” as you wish. And as always, feel free to raise any questions or concerns to me or your attorney. I want this Agreement to be an amenable one!
- In this Agreement, You refers to you, the Client, and Me, I, or We refers to us at Narasi Coaching.
- You must be 18 years of age and have not been declared mentally incompetent to enter into this agreement and use our services. If you are underage and have not had a parent or guardian engage our services for you, we reserve the right to take reasonable measures to protect ourselves. You also must be engaging in the services herein voluntarily and by your own free will.
- Desirous Story is a trademarked life-coaching program of Narasi™ Coaching. For all legal matters, contact email@example.com. By entering your personal information on this website, you agree to have all legal correspondences delivered to you at the email or physical address(es) that you provide. In the event of a legal dispute, all matters shall be settled under the laws of the republic of New Hampshire.
- Guarantees: I work very hard and expect you to do the same; personal growth is a team effort. That said, I can’t guarantee results. However, if you’ve Participated in your coaching and yet are unsatisfied with it in the First 30 Days, you may request a Refund. That’s our risk-free, don’t-knock-it-until-you-try-it guarantee!
- Termination: Success takes dedication. Once the initial 30-day period has passed, both you and I are dedicated, and stopping your coaching should only be done for very good reasons. If you decide you can’t continue, you can terminate in writing but you’ll forfeit half of what you haven’t used, unless the reason is extenuating circumstances, in Your Coach’s judgment. If, on the other hand, Your Coach feels, in their professional opinion, that the relationship is not conducive to good business practice, ethics, judgment, etc., then they may terminate the relationship and may refund unused sessions pro-rata.
- I am dedicated to your success, but I have some limitations. I am not a counselor and I can’t provide Psychotherapy; I can, however, help connect you with a counselor, if needed. I am trained in many fields but can’t do everything; please ask if there is a certification or qualification you are interested in. I’m not a lawyer, I don’t represent you, and I can’t make calls on your behalf. Nothing in this relationship should be considered legal, medical, or vocational advice; is designed to diagnose or cure any disease or illness; nor is a substitute for medical care.
- Other legalities. If you need to send us any legal Notice, do so by email to the address above. We can’t provide Warranties to our services and none of us are taking on any Liability with each other. We can’t control Acts of God and neither can you, so no fault comes from such events. If we disagree on anything and can’t resolve it via Mediation, then we aren’t going to court but rather Arbitration. If any part of this Agreement is determined to be invalid, the invalid part will be Severed and the rest stays in place. This Agreement is the Entire Agreement, unless otherwise indicated herein. We may revise this Agreement if needed at any time and without notice. No one else is a Beneficiary to this Agreement, and there is No Implied Waiver.
DEFINITIONS AND EXPLANATIONS:
- Guarantee: Participated, First 30 Days, Refund. I am providing a 30-day “participation” money-back guarantee. If, and only if, in the first 30 days since your purchase, you have participated and put forth reasonable effort in the sessions, communications, assignments, and related activities that I have set up and yet are not satisfied with the products or services you have received, you may request a full refund of money paid (less any merchant fees) under this Agreement if you submit such a request in writing and in good faith.
- Everything you share with me is private and confidential by default. If I have something I wish to share with others, I will ask for your permission first, including your identity.
- Other Confidentiality Details. I need to capture certain information from you to provide you excellent service. Information collected may include that submitted online, via email, written in notes, taken from conversations, and in other physical and electronic forms, as appropriate. I promise to secure this information as much as possible. If there is anything that is of profound confidentiality to you, please notify me so that I can protect it. I will, at your request, destroy all copies of confidential information in my possession or control upon termination of this Agreement. I reserve the right to share basic, summary descriptions of coaching topics I have assisted you with, so long as it will not identify you by default and so long as it doesn’t include your name or other identifying information.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, confidential information does not include information that is: (a) previously known to me prior to discussions regarding this Agreement, free from any obligation to keep it confidential, or (b) publicly disclosed by the you either prior to or subsequent to the receipt by me of such information, or (c) independently developed by me without any access to Confidential Information, or (d) rightfully obtained by me from a third party lawfully in possession of Confidential Information who is not bound by confidentiality obligations to the you.
- Psychotherapy / Medicine. I can help you organize your life, establish and work toward goals, give suggestions, bring solutions to the table, and much more. I, however, cannot give you psychotherapy or medical advice. If you feel you need such therapy, or I feel you do, you will be referred to a psychotherapist/counselor/doctor. I am not a psychotherapist or doctor, and hence will not be able to diagnose or treat illnesses. If you feel I am crossing this boundary, you must announce such immediately. If I feel that any part of our relationship requires me to cross this line, I will move to referral for those issues. Whether or not our relationship will continue in such a case is at my discretion, in the interest of honesty and integrity of business practice.
- Any notice required or permitted to be given under this Agreement shall be in writing and deemed given and effective upon delivery if sent by personal delivery or two (2) days after posting if sent by email to the address you’ve provided.
- Apart from the specific warranties set out herein, all services provided under this Agreement are provided on an “as is” basis. All parties and their affiliates, employees, officers, directors, agents, and licensors make no warranty, guarantee, or representation either express or implied regarding the merchantability, title, or fitness for a particular purpose of any services or products provided under this agreement. No party makes any warranty or guarantee for any products or services provided by vendors suggested by that party to the other.
- Other than as set forth in this Agreement or upon the breach of any warranty, neither party shall be liable to the other for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of or related to this Agreement or any performance hereunder, even if such party has advance notice of the possibility of such damages, whether based on a theory of contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise. You also agree to indemnify and hold us harmless in the event of losses resulting from use of our products or services.
- Acts of God (Force Majure). Neither you nor I shall be liable to the other for any delay nor failure to perform any of the services set forth in this Agreement or any of its attachments, sections, or exhibits due to causes beyond its reasonable control. Performance times shall be considered extended for a period of time equivalent to the time lost because of such delay.
- If any of the provisions of this Agreement is or becomes illegal, unenforceable, or invalid (in whole or in part for any reason), the remainder of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect without being impaired or invalidated in any way.
- Entire Agreement. No representations or statements of any kind made by either Party that are not expressly stated herein or in any written amendment hereto shall be binding on such party. The parties agree this Agreement, its exhibits, and sections thereto, shall constitute the complete and exclusive statement of the agreement between them, and supersede all prior or contemporaneous proposals, oral or written, and all other communications between them relating to the subject matter hereof.
- Nothing in this Agreement is intended to, or shall, create any third-party beneficiaries, whether intended or incidental, and neither Party shall make any representations to the contrary.
- No Implied Waiver. No term, provision or clause of this Agreement shall be deemed waived and no breach excused unless such waiver or consent shall be in writing and executed by a duly authorized representative of each Party. Any consent by any Party to, or waiver of, a breach by the other, whether express or implied, shall not constitute consent to, waiver of, or excuse for any different or subsequent breach.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, this Agreement was executed by the parties below as of the date indicated below. Use of services or payment by you shall also be considered evidence of acceptance of this Agreement.
Alyson Stanton, CEO, for Narasi Coaching
Ken Stanton, CFO, for Narasi Coaching
Sales Tax Note – New Hampshire has no sales tax and hence we do not charge any. If you are in a state that charges sales tax for internet purchases, it is your responsibility to declare your purchase(s) to your state on your taxes. Consult your CPA for details; this is not legal advice.